Our six week puppy course is available either online via zoom or in person at our Didmarton venue (Government restrictions permitting).
What are the benefits…
There are benefits to both classes. Zoom is great for certain topics, there are obviously no other distractions and you wont have to wait for vaccinations before beginning puppies training.
Meeting at our venue means we can begin appropriate socialising and have more space to practice.
Either way, you follow the same quality and positive style of training (accredited by the Association of Pet Dog Trainers (APDT).
Here’s what’s included :-
- 6 x 45 minute weekly lessons on Tuesday afternoons.
- Easy to follow programs for each exercise.
- ‘Real World’ scenarios, including teaching your puppy how to behave in different scenarios, including Living Room, Kitchen, Vet/Grooming, Outside Stroll and Café sessions.
- Essential life skills, including toilet training, sit-stay, down-stay, come, walk to heel, how to play nicely, leave, drop, polite manners and also common problem prevention.
- Access to our private Facebook group. A safe space with supporting videos, share and record successes or ask for feedback.
- Free puppy gift.
To reserve your place on the next course, apply through the Calender booking system below.
Only £95 per puppy
Need help now?
If you are signing up for classes, but are in need of immediate advice, please contact us.
We can offer you a personal advice call at a discounted rate of £40 per hour.
Here we will have time to discuss specific issues you may be having and ideas on how you can begin socialising your puppy right away.
For more information or to book a call back please call us on 07873 982392 or email firstname.lastname@example.org