HOW WE CAN HELP
Positively Dogs is a one stop shop for dog owners. We offer everything from online classes and workshops, to face to face consultations.
We are very passionate about bringing more positive and ethical methods to the dog training world. You will be taught using science based methods, training will be ‘reward based’ and fun, with all exercises taught using food, markers, games and toys.
Why not look at our reviews and recommendations on our Facebook page.
We have been working very hard creating the new ‘LIVE‘ version of our classes and are very excited to bring you the same positive style of training (accredited by the Association of Pet Dog Trainers (APDT), just live and direct from us to you!
Here’s what’s included :-
- 1 x 45 minute personal phone/face time call. Time to discuss specific issues you may be having and ideas on how you can be socialising your dog RIGHT NOW.
- 6 x 30 minute ‘LIVE’ lessons via ZOOM
- Easy to follow programs for each exercise
- ‘Real World’ scenarios, including teaching your puppy how to behave in different scenarios, including Living Room, Kitchen, Vet/Grooming, Outside Stroll and Café sessions.
- Essential life skills, including toilet training, sit-stay, down-stay, come, walk to heel, how to play nicely, leave, drop, polite manners and also common problem prevention.
- Access to our private Facebook group. A safe space with supporting videos, share and record successes or ask for feedback.
- Free puppy gift
All this for a special introductory offer price of £65! (ends 30th April 2020)
For more information or to book email - firstname.lastname@example.org
GOOD DOG Level 1
We are really excited to offer you this brand new online course. We have collaborated with three other top trainers, to bring you this fantastic course.
Your dog can learn all the skills necessary to thrive with their human families. Whilst dogs have been bred to live with us for many, many years, we can’t discount the fact they were once wild scavengers and still enjoy hobbies like bin raiding, people drag racing and chasing after squirrels! Dogs don’t come knowing the key skills needed to be a Good Boy or Girl and just like young children, they need teachers to show them the way.
With Level 1 we start to teach your dog how to be the best boy or girl your family could wish for, including:
- Sitting and staying when asked
- Settling and chilling when asked
- Coming back (even when there are squirrels!)
- Walking with the person on the end of the lead and not pulling them like a team of huskies
- Being the best and fastest dog at fetch in the dog park
- Leaving something when their person tells them to, even when it’s the tastiest snack
- Listening to your every word
- Doing simple tricks to prove to your neighbours and friends they really are the best!
Of course this will require a little effort from you too. Like any parent, showing your dog the way is the key to your dog graduating from the Good Dog level 1 class. In this class we have squished lessons into short 5 minute daily sessions Monday - Friday. Commit to just 5 minutes a day and marvel at the results.
- You can start training immediately in your own home, WHENEVER and as often you like!
- No distractions – you build solid foundations and then take your new skills outside.
- No travelling = more training time.
- A closed Facebook group, for on-going support from me and a place to share your journey with other dog owners (some great social interaction).
Sign up NOW for only £60